Pomegranate Glazed Salmon
Fresh pacific salmon with a sweet-tart glaze of pomegranate molasses. Pictured with a citrusy salad of asparagus and peas.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 people
- 1 lbs Fresh salmon filet cut into 4 equal steaks
- 2 tbsp Pomegranate Molasses
- Chives chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Pomegranate Arils (optional)
- Asparagus & Pea Salad
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Line a shallow pan or rimmed cooking sheet with foil and coat with non-stick spray.
- Lightly salt and pepper salmon and place on prepared pan. Roast for 8-10 minutes or until opaque throughout. Halfway through, baste generously with pomegranate molasses.
- Divide salad between 4 plates. Top with salmon and drizzle with glaze. Garnish with chopped chives and pomegranate arils. ENJOY!!
Calories: 161kcal | Protein: 22g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 556mg | Vitamin A: 45IU | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg