- Change number of servings
- 1 lb linguine
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 shallots finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 lb fresh crabmeat
- 1/2 head radicchio shredded
- 2 scallions thinly sliced
- Bring 6 quarts water to a boil and add salt. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions, until just al dente, and drain, reserving a little pasta water.
- Meanwhile, in a 12 to 14-inch saute pan, heat the oil until smoking. Add the shallots, garlic, and crushed red pepper and saute until golden brown, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the wine, bring to a boil, then add the butter, and remove from heat.
- Add the drained pasta to the pan with the wine mixture and return pan to heat. Add crab, radicchio, and scallions and toss until radicchio is wilted, about 1 minute. Pour into a warm serving bowl and serve.