- 1 pound lean Ground Beef
- 1 pound Italian Sausage hot or mild per preference
- 6 cloves Garlic - chopped
- 1 Onion - chopped
- Italian herbs
- 1 large can crushed Tomatoes
- 1-2 cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 can Tomato Paste
- 1 box Lasagna noodles - cooked
- 1 medium Cottage Cheese
- 1 medium Ricotta Cheese
- 1 large cream cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese - grated
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 2 eggs
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Sauce onions and garlic until onions are limp. Add ground beef, sausage and italian herbs. Cook until meat has browned. Add all tomatoes. Simmer for several hours.
- Cream together cream cheese, eggs, grated mozzarella, parmesan and dried parsley.
- Layer pan with small amount of sauce to keep noodles from sticking. Create layers: noodles, cheeses, meat sauce repeat. Top with sliced mozzarella.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.